HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shooter3455

Yes sir I sure do. I'm the man for the job. I will be happy to make one for your Z. Email me at pallnet@hotmail.com and I will forward you all of the info needed to place an order.

UPDATE:

I just finished and shipped out a batch of barbed rails that were all preorders from last week. I'm always open to more orders. Let me know if I can help.

I have and will always ship anywhere in the world that will allow.

Thanks

pallnet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Orders are going out weekly. Thanks for the business fellas. I can't tell you how good it make me feel when i see my custom fuel rails on your cars. I feel even better knowing that the rail helped you solve a common problem or it gave you upgrade options that you couldn't get with the stock unit.

I'm hustling to get stuff ready for Christmas because I usually get a heavy flood of orders around then.

I look forward to making a custom fuel rail for your project so send me an email and lets get the ball rolling.

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I will tell you. A person has to really like doing something for that said person to work 10hrs a day fixing cars then go home only to eat dinner and work another 2-3hrs a night machining.

I'm happy to have built every single rail that I've had my hands on. I'm even more happy that the customers (YOU!) are just as happy to own one of my custom fuel rails.

Thanks

pallnet