HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

PALLNET PRE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

I’m running a pre Christmas special on my Custom L28 fuel injection fuel rails. Any and every fuel rail purchase from 11/01/15 to 11/30/15 will include a *FREE* injector seal kit that matches the rail being bought.

As many of you know I offer barbed rails for an almost direct replacement for the stock fuel rail but much better made and easier to work on. I also offer rails to accept 11mm import and 14mm domestic injectors.

I will gladly ship worldwide to any country that will accept packages from the USA.

Email pallnet@hotmail.com or PM me for details.

Thanks

pallnet

UPDATE:

I'm ahead of the game. Orders are going out quicker this go around. We're in the second week of the FREE injector seal kit special. I've been a little busy but there's always room for more. Let me know if i can make one for your project.

Thanks

pallnet

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I'm replying to all emails as fast as i can and shipping out rails just as quickly. Most ship out just a couple of days from the day they were ordered.

I'm still giving away free injector seals with every rail order. I extended it special up to 01/01/16.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:

Busy as always but never too busy to answer emails. I'm still here working my day job and making the fuel rails in the evenings and weekends for your beautiful Z projects. Let me know if I can help.
Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...