HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

UPDATE:

I have a few different styles of fuel rail (11mm, 14mm and barb) in different stages of completion sitting on my bench. Email or PM me if you need one, I'm working package deals ;) .....

I took a break from working on rails this past week so that I could finish repairing my pirogue but I'm back to the other side of the shop now.

Thanks

pallnet

I'm Sorry if this maybe repetetive and i know you may hear or get this asked alot. I have a 1978 280z 2+2 and i know that i will not be upgrading anytime soon to the high flow injectors so i will be sticking to the barb type. i guess what i wanna know is does it make a difference if i want the different size in mm fuel rail or is the barb style just come in one size but with the option of a fuel pressure gauge? and how do i determine if i need or want the gauge? is it a matter of taste/ looks? like i said before im sorry if this repetitive but i am starting to work on my 280z and your fuel rails seem to be the best bang for the buck plus they are getting great reviews across all other forums also. Thanks.

UPDATE:

I have a few different styles of fuel rail (11mm, 14mm and barb) in different stages of completion sitting on my bench. Email or PM me if you need one, I'm working package deals ;) .....

I took a break from working on rails this past week so that I could finish repairing my pirogue but I'm back to the other side of the shop now.

Thanks

pallnet

PM'd you a couple of days ago. From what I'm reading, I'm looking for a barbed rail with gauge and trying to remove anything I can to clean up the intake. Any direction you can give me on that would be appreciated.

post-21452-076370000 1311080490_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Robert

Sir

I don't mind answering questions, info is free.

I have machined -8 and even -10 barbed rails for people in the past. The larger bore acts like a surge tank where it holds more fuel directly above the injectors. Most people who buy the larger bored rail are doing so for big power builds and the last thing they want is to run lean, the larger bored rail is only part of the equasion. -6 Is large enough for a stock setup, there is no need to spend the extra $ for the larger bore unless you're doing so for a certain look.

I am a certified automotive master tech now and to be honest with you, I wish every car had a fuel pressure gauge on it. That would make my job a little easier. It is a needed tool for tuneing and a very valued tool if you ever have to deal with any kind of strange running condition that could be fuel related.

At the moment I don't have any rails that are ready to ship, they sold. I do have supplies on hand to make more barbed, 11mm and 14mm O-ringed rails. I'm having a busy week at work so I will start machineing more this weekend. I do have a custom rail on my bench right now that was shipped to me by a very well known member here on hybridZ. The goal is to duplicate the rail, remake the brackets and send the copy off to our mutual friend in England. That's what's going on at the moment.

I'm replying to PM's now. For some reason I didn't get emails letting me know I have PM's. I will check more often from this point on.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Not a good one but I will have it sorted this week if the weather is not against me. A pipe busted under our the slab of our home. My friend and I started by pulling up the hedges and bushes infront of the house. Then it has been a "dig fest" this whole weekend, I'm hurting in places I didn't even know I had. We found the pipe that is split about 6-8 feet under the foundation. Tomorrow after I get off of work and if the weather is on our side we will be cutting the pipe and putting a new section but the pipe is cast iron so it will be some work. However If the weather is crap then I will be in the shop finishing up the rails I have almost completed.

27754353340.jpg?1313380347

27754353339.jpg?1313380117

Thanks

pallnet

UPDATE:

I'm back in the shop.

I made a bunch of barb, 11mm and 14mm L28 fuel rails the past few days. I shipped a bunch of them but I have a few left that were not for anyone.

(2)Barbed rails with the cold start feature.

(2)14mm Rails with a gauge port in each.

(1)11mm Rail.

I can add a gauge port and a liquid filled black faced gauge to any of these for a small additional charge. I also have injector seal kits in stock.

Email me if I can help you with your needs.

pallnet@hotmail.com

Hey Pete, an update on my status. I was supposed to be home this coming week to ship the example ITB's and Manifold for George to you. I got (literally) Shanghai'd into a job there that may last as long as second week in November. I'm looking at my options for Spa the end of this month--if I have to take a flight to LAX to catch my original ticket booking to Spa I will have one day around the 18 or 19th to ship the stuff to you as George and I discussed. That would allow for a better overall finish of the setup. I talked to him today about a vacuum rail which could be made out of Fuel Tubing as well, and could mount similarly to the standard EFI rail to the triple manifold.

That's the update. I'm hoping I won't hold this up too long. :(

Sir

Barbed rails are basically replacements for the stock fuel rail. It cleans the intake up quite a bit and makes it much easier for future service work. I include a cold start port and fittings so you can retain the cold start injector if you have one. All mounting hardware, brackets and fittings are included. You will have to relocate your fuel pressure regulator and I highly recommend replacing fuel hoses, fuel filter, injector seals and fuel clamps while your replacing the fuel rail.

Thanks

pallnet

Do you still happen to sell the O-ring / Seal kits for Supra injectors that your website used to have? I've got a fuel rail already, but I'm missing various rubber bits, and what I do have is ready to be replaced...

Also, I know that most people just use the rail and brackets to hold the injectors in place, but I recall your website having replacement injector holders. Were these only replacements for the stock injectors, or do you have something to fit with the Supra injectors as well?

Sir

I just ran out of 11mm injector seal kits but they are on order. for a little while there I ran a special where the seals were included with a rail purchase. I will have more in about a week.

All rails i had for sale recently have been sold. I will be in the shop this weekend if the metal arrives by Friday. My plans are to make some barbed rails first then 11mm rails right after that. I will post what I have for sale when they are made.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

All rails paid for before todays date were shipped and either arriving or in route. Thanks fellas!!

I have (3) barbed L28 fuel rails with cold start on my bench that are almost completed.

I will be running off (3) 11mm L28 fuel rails later this week.

A gauge can be added to any fuel rail order.

I currently do not have complete 11mm O-ring seal kits in stock so please keep that in mind. I will update whem this changes.

Emial me with your questions and as always I will do my best to help your fuel rail needs.

pallnet@hotmail.com