HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pallnet, I'm once again in the market for another one of your fuel rails. I'll send you an email as well.

14mm o ring type with gauge (or just gauge port)

Thanks!

Christine

Edited by Kuro

• 4 weeks later...

That's great news.

I'm still around and hard at work.

I'm open to special projects (other makes and/or models) if you have one that needs a rail setup and you have a spare intake manifold to lend me for the prototyping.

Thanks

pallnet

UPDATE:

As of today every order that was placed before this past weekend is in route to their new homes.

Here's a very good link to have and in all reality i should have this on my first post but here it is:

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/52695-fuel-injector-upgradesswap/

Better late than never.

Thanks

pallnet

Howdy pallnet.  I have a question about the barbed rails: do you, or can you, use 1/8" pipe thread for the 5/16" barb?  If so, the rail could be drilled out later for 14mm o-ring injectors, if desired.  The 1/4" pipe thread is too big on the big end and would be a problem to drill out.  Asking for future reference.

Sir

I would imagine it can be but the barbed rail holes are centered in the rail and the o-ringed rail holes are offset so that the injector plug clears the body of the fuel rail. In order to do that later on then you will most likely have to mill off the edge of the rail that will interfere with the injector plug.

Thanks

pallnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I ran out of stock because of a big order so I ordered more but that stock came in damaged through shipping so some recent orders are on hold until this coming weekend. I'm sorry for this unexpected delay but it happens sometimes.

Thank you for understanding.

pallnet