HybridZ
pallnet

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

Hey Pete, an update on my status. I was supposed to be home this coming week to ship the example ITB's and Manifold for George to you. I got (literally) Shanghai'd into a job there that may last as long as second week in November. I'm looking at my options for Spa the end of this month--if I have to take a flight to LAX to catch my original ticket booking to Spa I will have one day around the 18 or 19th to ship the stuff to you as George and I discussed. That would allow for a better overall finish of the setup. I talked to him today about a vacuum rail which could be made out of Fuel Tubing as well, and could mount similarly to the standard EFI rail to the triple manifold.

That's the update. I'm hoping I won't hold this up too long. :(

Sir

Barbed rails are basically replacements for the stock fuel rail. It cleans the intake up quite a bit and makes it much easier for future service work. I include a cold start port and fittings so you can retain the cold start injector if you have one. All mounting hardware, brackets and fittings are included. You will have to relocate your fuel pressure regulator and I highly recommend replacing fuel hoses, fuel filter, injector seals and fuel clamps while your replacing the fuel rail.

Thanks

pallnet

Do you still happen to sell the O-ring / Seal kits for Supra injectors that your website used to have? I've got a fuel rail already, but I'm missing various rubber bits, and what I do have is ready to be replaced...

Also, I know that most people just use the rail and brackets to hold the injectors in place, but I recall your website having replacement injector holders. Were these only replacements for the stock injectors, or do you have something to fit with the Supra injectors as well?

Sir

I just ran out of 11mm injector seal kits but they are on order. for a little while there I ran a special where the seals were included with a rail purchase. I will have more in about a week.

All rails i had for sale recently have been sold. I will be in the shop this weekend if the metal arrives by Friday. My plans are to make some barbed rails first then 11mm rails right after that. I will post what I have for sale when they are made.

Thanks

pallnet

UPDATE:

All rails paid for before todays date were shipped and either arriving or in route. Thanks fellas!!

I have (3) barbed L28 fuel rails with cold start on my bench that are almost completed.

I will be running off (3) 11mm L28 fuel rails later this week.

A gauge can be added to any fuel rail order.

I currently do not have complete 11mm O-ring seal kits in stock so please keep that in mind. I will update whem this changes.

Emial me with your questions and as always I will do my best to help your fuel rail needs.

[email protected]

kmadsen

Sir, Email me at [email protected] and I will be more then glad to help you choose according to your needs.

jimbob_racing

Sir,You have a couple of choices. 1) Use the stock FPR 76-78 works best and plumb it in on the return side of the fuel rail, I did this on my 240SX and I mounted it to the intake manifold. Others use an afterarket FPR the same way, I did this on my Z and it was mounted to the firewall. Some mount the aftermarket FPR to the rail directly with an adapter fitting, I suggest you keep the size and weight in mind if you're going this route and I wouldn't rule out a support bracket if the FPR is kinda large.

Thanks

pallnet