HybridZ

PALLNET FUEL RAILS

pallnet

Most of you guys know me but for the new owners of Z's, Hi!, I'm P. Allnet (pallnet). I've been making custom fuel rails for car projects for years. I started off small and I'm staying small with no plans of going big, every rail I make is special. I bore all holes, thread all bores and I bend all of my own custom brackets. Each rail receives special attention. I believe that if it's not good enough to run on my own car then it's not good enough for yours....

At the moment I'm not a Z owner but I do still own "L" engines and I'm still running one in my S13 240SX coupe, we all know it's hard to find a rust free first generation Z body.

My toy

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=27754

27754250102.jpg?1239481398

I had to take a break away from making custom parts to focus more time on my career as an automotive tech.. I have been working as a tech. since 1993, I love it and it pays the bills. I make custom parts in my spare time just to help you guys with your projects.

I've received plenty emails about fuel rails while I was away working my butt off for Toyota. Some of the emailers were almost demanding that I get things in order to make custom fuel rails once again. well I'm not 100% back to where I can take orders from my site but I am making rails in batches at the moment. Time will be directed towards my site after I finish the few business trips I have to take in April. Till then just watch for the rail batches I'm making and send me an email if you want me to run a batch of a certain rail.

Here is the thread I started when I started to make batches of rails last week.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/98854-fs-new-11mm-6-custom-fuel-rail/

Some pics of my work.

27754343311.jpg?1300927252

27754343312.jpg?1300927253

27754343313.jpg?1300927254

27754343316.jpg?1300927267

27754343314.jpg?1300927260

27754343315.jpg?1300927265

I offer custom rails for the "L" engine in 3 flavors:

1)Barb style: This rail is for using with your stock barbed/hose type of injectors including the cold start injector.

2)11mm style: This rail is for using injectors that have an 11mm upper O-ring like DSM, RX7 and supra injectors.

3)14mm style: This rail is for using injectors that have an 14mm upper O-ring like bosche, ford and GM injectors.

Every rail is sold with:

Custom bent mounting brackets.

Stainless mounting hardware.

Brass barbed end and injector fittings where needed.

I will update this thread as often as possible and I look forward to helping you with your project.

Thanks

pallnet

Edited by pallnet

Thanks.

I am looking forward to getting back into the shop and making some parts when I return from my training on the 1ST.

I've been getting requests for barbed style rails so that will be the first batch I run off when I get home. They will be made with a cold start port and fittings.

Thanks

pallnet

Update"

Ok, I'm back in town and back to working on rails. Sorry for the crappy phone pics and they are a little dusty from machining.

I have (1)barbed rail with cold start port, fittings, custom bent brackets, stainless hardware (1)black faced liquid filled gauge and injector seal kit.

$175.00 Insured and shipped in the USA.

$205.00 Insured and shipped outside the USA.

27754344264.jpg?1301701099

I have (2)barbed rails with cold start, fittings, custom bent brackets, stainless hardware and a gauge port (no gauge, I don't have them in stock yet).

$155.00ea Insured and shipped in the USA.

$175.00ea Insured and shipped outside the USA.

27754344265.jpg?1301701103

I have (3)11mm rails with fittings, stainless hardware, custom bent brackets and gauge ports and (3)14mm rails with fittings, stainless hardware, custom bent brackets and gauge ports that will be ready to sell by tomorrow afternoon.

$125.00ea Insured and shipped in the USA.

$155.00ea insured and shipped outside the USA.

I will post pics when they are completed.

If you are wondering why barbed rails cost a little bit more then o-ringed rails, it's because there is a lot more threading involved and more fittings are included with the rail.

Email me to claim your new fuel rail. :)

Thanks

pallnet@hotmail.com

Update:

Sorry fellas but the barbed rail kit with the gauge and seal kit is sold. The other 2 barbed rails are still available.

Also the 14mm and 11mm O-ringed rails will be cleaned up tomorrow and ready to ship for this week. ;)

Contact me to claim your new fuel rail.

Thanks

pallnet

Steveoen & lemons135r

I have 2 barbed rails ready to ship. If you want the gauge and seal kit like the one below then all i would need to add is the gauge and seal kits.

I have (1)barbed rail with cold start port, fittings, custom bent brackets, stainless hardware (1)black faced liquid filled gauge and injector seal kit.

$175.00 Insured and shipped in the USA.

$205.00 Insured and shipped outside the USA.

27754344264.jpg?1301701099

Then I can have them ready to ship out on Monday morning, I have gauges showing up tomorrow (Friday).

I produced a few more in each run then I advertise, this is just to try to build a light shelf stock. it's not working because they sell before they can sit on the shelf which is a good thing.

I just finished boring some more 11mm and 14mm rails with gauge ports. They will be brushed and brackets made tomorrow after work. (1)11mm is spoken for and (1)14mm is spoken for but I'm just waiting on payment but the other (4) will be open for sale.

27754344793.jpg?1302227720

The short (2)11mm rails in the middle are for a friend's VG30ET project. :)

pallnet@hotmail.com is my paypal.

Please contact me to let me know that you're transfering funds so I can put your name on your new rail.

Thanks

pallnet

BTW just sharing.

I did take a break Sunday and worked only in the evening ^_^ ... My good friend Howard, his son and myself wokeup early and went crawfishing. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." We didn't do great but we didn't do bad. we're still scouting spots and we went for about 4 hours. We came back with enough to boil. My stepdaughter ate 2 trays, my wife and I ate 2 trays but I pealed cause I'm way faster at it, Howard's son ate 1 tray and howard and his wife shared 1 tray. Here is a pic of what was left:

27754344792.jpg?1302227648

Sir

I have the transfer and your rail is packed. It will ship out Monday during my lunchbreak from work.

All of the barbed rails of that batch sold. I will run off another batch when I return from training. However I do have (2)11mm rails with a gauge port and (2)14mm rails with a gauge port. I will ship Monday and Friday this week so if you want one shipped before I leave town then you will want to contact me and transfer funds before then.

I leave for Houston again on the 18th and return on the 23rd. The school is Toyota and the class is "hybrid systems 2". On the way back the wife and I will be spending a night in Lafayette for a little cajun dinner.. wwhhhooo hhhoooooo, A long deserved night out togther without kids. This boils down to the fact that I will not be able to build or ship anything within that time frame.

Thanks

pallnet

Edited by pallnet

I'll have to say that Pallnet is a great supplier. I have ordered two different fuel rails from him in the past. Both of them are top quality machined pieces. Recently, while kitting parts for my build I found that I was missing two of the exhaust studs that I had ordered from him in the a couple of years ago. I PM'd him and asked if he could dig up a couple of the studs for me. Despite the fact that he doesn't currently sell the studs, he found a couple and sold them to me at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to do buisness with him again.

Sir

You were in luck that I had a few leftovers, I know how it feels to lose something that you were holding for an upgrade. I personaly like to buy or build everything I will need for an upgrade and when I can't find something...... As for the price.. Your business is highly valued.

Thank you sir, I'm glad to have helped.

• 2 weeks later...

So I deff want one of these rails for my 280zx 2+2 N/A but i figure while im at it I can upgrade the whole fuel system, so if anyone has a good set up for pump, injectors, regulator, and anything else I will need the info would be much appreciate it

UPDATE:

I'm struggling to keep up, thanks fellas. I have (2)14mm O-ring rails with gauge ports and I have gauges in stock if needed. Hit me up if you can use one of these badboys.

I ran out of rail stock at the moment but I have it on order. I'm looking at getting back into the shop and makeing more rails early next week so it looks like I have this Sunday to myself.. I'm going crawfishing!!

Thanks again.

pallnet

Edited by pallnet