HybridZ

Restructuring Forum

RTz

• Administrators

We are in the process of reorganizing forum structure. In effort to ease general forum traffic, most of the stickies/pinned topics are being moved to the FAQ sub-forum.

The FAQ's are now locked from new threads being created, but you may reply to existing threads. Staff will move threads into the FAQ's as needed.

The bulk of the move is complete, but there is still a great deal of housekeeping yet. We ask for your patience and hope that it helps future navigating.

Thanks,

Staff.

I personally must say, even having been a member here since..... '04? I LOVE the new direction for the FAQ's. I've spent hours sometimes looking for a thread, that I thought was a sticky just to find it hiding in a place I didn't expect. Having all that information in one location that's well organized will really help I think. Plus that way you can also search the FAQ section alone to easily find something.

I like the new layout, it's nice to have all the stickies in one location. I too tended to forget which section certain writups were in.

On that note, is there a timeline for fixing all the broken picture links, or is it even being worked on? Some of the writeups have become pretty useless after the IPB migration, losing all the pictures.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

How do I remove a post? Ex. I posted my corvette for sale, it's sold!

I sell parts on here quite often. I would love the ability to delete my own listings.

I assume we (non admins) are locked out of doing this on our own. Is there a way I could report my own listing for deletion?

I do not want to cause excess work for the admins here.

Thanks

Tyler,

Whenever one of my listings has everything in it sold I use the "report" button with the ! in a yellow triangle (found at the bottom left of each post) to report the original post in my ad to the admins.

I essentially say that everything has been sold and the thread can be locked. It's usually taken care of within a few hours :)

Plus, it's nice to have ads locked rather than deleted so members can search through the b/s/t to determine fair prices for items they are looking to buy or sell!

• 4 years later...

Tyler,

Whenever one of my listings has everything in it sold I use the "report" button with the ! in a yellow triangle (found at the bottom left of each post) to report the original post in my ad to the admins.

I essentially say that everything has been sold and the thread can be locked. It's usually taken care of within a few hours http://forums.hybridz.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

Plus, it's nice to have ads locked rather than deleted so members can search through the b/s/t to determine fair prices for items they are looking to buy or sell!