HybridZ

May 2011 Modified Magazine Feature

Congratulations, it is very cool to be in a magazine. Your hard work has paid off you have been recognized on a larger scale.

I love the look of a Z with Watanabi's and flairs but I also did not want what is the most common cool modification. My Z's body was in way to good of shape to cut for flairs. The Longchamps are a really good looking choice and not as common as Wats. When I found the BBS I have, and then found how rare they are they were gong on the car no matter what. Nobody has a set in America. I had to make some adjustment for brake clearance and wheel well lips but minor work.

Congratulations, it is very cool to be in a magazine. Your hard work has paid off you have been recognized on a larger scale.

I love the look of a Z with Watanabi's and flairs but I also did not want what is the most common cool modification. My Z's body was in way to good of shape to cut for flairs. The Longchamps are a really good looking choice and not as common as Wats. When I found the BBS I have, and then found how rare they are they were gong on the car no matter what. Nobody has a set in America. I had to make some adjustment for brake clearance and wheel well lips but minor work.

BBS's are always classic. And so are the Wats... I mean I wouldn't mind grabbing a set (although I should have a long time ago when I got them wholesale).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...