HybridZ

89 Supra with 350/th400 for sale/trade

blackwidow

Hello there, I have a 1989 Supra with a Chevy 350 motor with a th400 automatic transmission installed. The car is in great condition and runs excellently. The 350 is a TBI motor with clean oil and custom intake system. The transmission is a TH400 auto with a bump shifter, but the original clutch setup is still in the car if you wish to switch back to an manual tranny. The radiator is an aftermarket 3 row aluminum unit. I have had no problems with the car over heating with this installed. The interior is in excellent condition with the exception of the dash is cracked. The car was painted blue at some point and had the moldings removed and the filler is starting to show so it needs a little work on the outside. Has a custom exhaust that comes out the back through a flowmaster exhaust. The exhaust was professionally done and makes the car sound great. There are a couple things that don't work like the speedo, a/c and heater. The speedo needs and adapter linkage and the A/C needs a compressor and custom lines. The heater can be made to work no problem with a outlet on the water pump. The car has a nice pioneer CD player in it that works perfectly.

Overall the car is in great shape and all the hard work has already been done with the motor swap, and it runs and drives great.

I would like $3500 or trade possibly. Throw me some offers. If you would like to set up a time to look at the car or have any other questions you can contact me through the e-mail on here, or you can call or message me at 1-334-5 nine 6-six 6 nine 9

Thanks

post-3960-091527400 1303945275_thumb.jpg

post-3960-071127900 1303945288_thumb.jpg

post-3960-006968800 1303945309_thumb.jpg