New Turbo Project

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow that is disgusting! Looks great, so you’re running all that through the R200? What else do you have done to it? Can’t wait to see more pics

Thanks, yea all this with a R200 with CV axles converision. Several years ago with the supercharged motor we ran a best of 9.21@ 153 in the quarter with halfshafts and a SEZ shootout. This year I plan to go deep in the 8"s ,I hope.

^ haha that is a sweet poster. I swaped in a R230 because i figured if im going to swap a diff anyways why not get strengh and reliability along with the lsd but looks like it wasent needed.

This is the factory rearend that came in my Z, we have been lucky so far. I have put down alot of 1.30ish 60' with a best of 1.31. The Blown racing fuel motor made 700HP at the rear tires and when we went blown Alky ,that motor probly makes around1200HP at the rear tires.I will keep using to R200 until I tear it up .Then I will look at other options.I looked at your build, and the R230 stuff looks very nice and I like the SB2 engine ,it should be a MONSTER and Bullet proof. Good Luck Jerry Edited by jnjdragracing

700Hp is where I should be at all said and done and with my bottom end won’t be afraid to put a 150-200 shot on it. As it sits now with 275 drag radials the best 60 I’ve gotten was 1.8 pretty sad but I’m woken on it. Thanks for the complement and good luck to you as well can’t wait to see more build pics, this site is whats keepin me alive over here haha.

Edited by surpip