My latest. best dyno pull...
694hp, 633 lb-ft
- L-Series with a diesel crank, Cunningham Rods and Diamond Forged pistons, 7.5cr, 3.0L
- Block fitted with BMW under piston oil squirters
- N42 head - still has an open chamber, but the piston dish provides a quench area
- Dart ceramic coatings on pistons, combustion chambers and exhaust ports
- Isky cam (Ron picked one out for me )
- SFP exhaust manifold (the one everybody hates), modded with slip joints to end the warping/cracking issues
- TWM 45mm ITBs on a Mikuni manifold, modified for two injectors per cylinder 32lb/hr primary. 160lb/hr secondary
- Custom plenum with HKS blow-off valve
- GT4294R with a Mamba billet extended tip compressor wheel
- a new proper Weldon 2025A pump
- Three holley hydramat pickups plumbed in parallel
- MOAR BOOST!!! 35PSI on E85
Long, long list of mods to this car - hard to remember them all!