HybridZ

Need a 81-83 ZX N/A Transmisson ASAP

Hollywoodman

I'm looking to replace my 5spd transmission out of my '78 280z (think it was a truck tray) with a 5 spd from a 81-83 ZX. I am doing some racing with it, so hopefully something that has been recently rebuilt. Please let me know of anything you guys have. Thanks!

I'm looking to replace my 5spd transmission out of my '78 280z (think it was a truck tray) with a 5 spd from a 81-83 ZX. I am doing some racing with it, so hopefully something that has been recently rebuilt. Please let me know of anything you guys have. Thanks!

I have a very low mile trany that came out of a japan import fair lady ZX. Car was owned and driven by my friend's old Aunt and lived near the sea side so car started to rust @ 51k miles. This trany is virtually still new and not broken in as yet. Easiest way to get to me is @ hybridstock9@aol.com. thanks.

I have a very low mile trany that came out of a japan import fair lady ZX. Car was owned and driven by my friend's old Aunt and lived near the sea side so car started to rust @ 51k miles. This trany is virtually still new and not broken in as yet. Easiest way to get to me is @ hybridstock9@aol.com. thanks.

Do you happen to know if the Japan import has the same ratio's as the domestic version?

Thank you.

Do you happen to know if the Japan import has the same ratio's as the domestic version?

Thank you.

As far as i know they came with either a close ratio or a wide ratio Import or Japanese domestic and that depends on rear diff application also.I hope that helps.