HybridZ

Aplyedminds 75 280z Turbo

So more and more time passed bought many other Z's Don't wanna post pics of them Cause I feel I am clogging my thread with pics already and I'm not sure if there's a rule about to many pics In a build thread but if there is Please feel free to stop me.

The orange Z Finally found a home I miss her So Very nice Z I hope if it was one of you guys who bought it your taking care of her I saw her back on craiglist no to long ago .

Back to my story

Time passed I began Play more and more with wheels craiglist was like my life. Searching Hi and low for buried treasure. While Searching I found a set of epsilons.

They were pretty beat up and I had them redone locally and they came out great I always enjoyed bringing old cars and wheels back to life .

When I found the set of epsilons I found Met a very cool guy. He had a 510 with l28 and 4 barrel carb set up .

When I went to pick up the wheels He was showing me is 510 and All the work he did to it like the floor pans,The swap he did and a few other cars He owned.

I was impressed with is knowledge of Datsun En-general .. So I brought him to my house and showed him my all the bad on my Z He said I can fix it I said OK .

AND THIS IS WHERE HER JOURNEY BEGINS

The Day She'd Never Be The same

In the pic your can see my Neighbor I call Him Mustang kid(white shirt acting like he's not being nosy)Since all he does it **** out side and rev his Lame 5.0 during all hours of the day and night Like its the baddest thing alive. My Z Has ate his lunch a few times already :lol:

Also posted a pic of this automatic ZX turbo I picked up for part out but didn't have the heart to kill it . Its hiding behind my Z As she takes Her last look and the spot she sat so ever long .

post-5511-076742800 1305742990_thumb.jpg

post-5511-032660600 1305742992_thumb.jpg

post-5511-099977700 1305742993_thumb.jpg

post-5511-093786800 1305743008_thumb.jpg

post-5511-028636400 1305743011_thumb.jpg

post-5511-093097800 1305743053_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

That 280zx actually would look pretty slick with a little work. My only issue with them is that they sent smog exempt :(

Yea Usually I'm not a fan of zx's but they have grown on me....

No wonder I get so many parts from you, you have an impressive Z collection! :P Can you PM me some pics of those fenders when you get a chance?

I love z's Like fat kids love cake =). Thanks for the kind words. And I will pm you some prices if still interested.

Edited by aplyedmind