HybridZ

Zx FG parts

PR280z

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be interested. But Im sure shipping from Puerto Rico to Maryland would be pretty expensive. What molds do you have just out of curiosity?

I have the whole front end including bumpers and solid cover sugar scoops. Shipping on big items must be shipped freight. I usually use trans-Caribbean freight co., would have to check on exact cost. It`s something i might be able to do on the side for some extra cash.By the way i have a brother that lives nearby ...out in SILVER SPRING,MD. in which i visit frequently.GO TERPS!

Edited by PR280z

I have the whole front end including bumpers and solid cover sugar scoops. Shipping on big items must be shipped freight. I usually use trans-Caribbean freight co., would have to check on exact cost. It`s something i might be able to do on the side for some extra cash.By the way i have a brother that lives nearby ...out in SILVER SPRING,MD. in which i visit frequently.GO TERPS!

Thats cool, I do a lot of work in that area. I would probably be interested in some of the front end parts, bumpers and probably fenders. If you have any pictures so that I can see what Im thinking about that would be cool. Then if I like it its just a matter of price and how long I will need to save up. Body work was going to be done with a loan anyways so if I can save cost on repair and add brand new, light weight, quality parts instead of repaired metal then I want to look into it. Thanks a lot looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thats cool, I do a lot of work in that area. I would probably be interested in some of the front end parts, bumpers and probably fenders. If you have any pictures so that I can see what Im thinking about that would be cool. Then if I like it its just a matter of price and how long I will need to save up. Body work was going to be done with a loan anyways so if I can save cost on repair and add brand new, light weight, quality parts instead of repaired metal then I want to look into it. Thanks a lot looking forward to hearing back from you.

This is what i have:33y1ji8.jpg

Im interested in the fenders but I am also looking at putting flares and 10" wide wheels and I wouldn't want to cut into the vent line with the flare. Think you could pm me some measurements as far as wheel well to the start of that vent or some point that might help.

John, I was looking at your CF hood with the partial frame. Its not a total race car, yet at least, just a fun toy to get nice so far. I think I e mailed you about it a long time ago about weights of CF and glass I cant remember what you said it was now but I know you said the pin on CF is 8lbs. Still interested but body parts that are ok on my car are bottom of the list and Im still on the broke side. My fenders on the other hand are rusting and need replaced and I need to explore options.

Edited by CaptainJoe87

Im interested in the fenders but I am also looking at putting flares and 10" wide wheels and I wouldn't want to cut into the vent line with the flare. Think you could pm me some measurements as far as wheel well to the start of that vent or some point that might help.

John, I was looking at your CF hood with the partial frame. Its not a total race car, yet at least, just a fun toy to get nice so far. I think I e mailed you about it a long time ago about weights of CF and glass I cant remember what you said it was now but I know you said the pin on CF is 8lbs. Still interested but body parts that are ok on my car are bottom of the list and Im still on the broke side. My fenders on the other hand are rusting and need replaced and I need to explore options.

I`ll get back to you with a few numbers on the fender.