HybridZ

280zt Intercooler question

Hello Hybrid Z community,

I am a new member, but have been reading on this site for months. I have a '75 280z I am planning a turbo conversion in. I have spent months researching and laying a plan and list of items to buy. I have come across a kit for internally wastegated Garrett t3/t4 hybrid, with intercooler and piping designed to fit in the 280z. My hesitation is that I cannot find any info on this shop, and haven't come across many mentions of it on the site. Does anyone know anything about this shop, their legitimacy, and the quality of their workmanship? Please provide me with any feedback possible. Thanks so much.

http://simtecmotorsports.com/S30fmic.htm

it looks to be a nice kit...i don't know anything about the company. i will say, with a little leg work on your end...you could produce the same results for less money. intercooler for roughly $150, pipe another 80 or so...and then silicone couplers.

it looks to be a nice kit...i don't know anything about the company. i will say, with a little leg work on your end...you could produce the same results for less money. intercooler for roughly $150, pipe another 80 or so...and then silicone couplers.

i agree!, i am looking for an intercooler and piping kit for my 240z too, but i got a cuestion, the holes on the front have 28--29 inches between, i saw in ebay intercoolers with 28 inches total, is enough? for the perfect fit!