HybridZ

WTB: RUNNING L28 engine

asuly

Im in the SF bay area (CA) and im looking to buy a decent running l28 engine for my 1977 280z. Long blocks in good shape may also be considered. Post if you have any sort of L28 engine that runs (or long block). Thanks

Alex

Im in the SF bay area (CA) and im looking to buy a decent running l28 engine for my 1977 280z. Long blocks in good shape may also be considered. Post if you have any sort of L28 engine that runs (or long block). Thanks

Alex

I got two in San Diego. Both are long blocks, complete with all fuel injection parts. One is a N42 Block with N47 head, the other is F54 block with N47 head. The N42 is out the car ready to be picked up and the F54 block in the car. The N42 motor will be cheaper at $250.

I got two in San Diego. Both are long blocks, complete with all fuel injection parts. One is a N42 Block with N47 head, the other is F54 block with N47 head. The N42 is out the car ready to be picked up and the F54 block in the car. The N42 motor will be cheaper at $250.

Was the n42 running when you pulled it? How will the N42/N47 do for street use with pump gas? what about the F54? You willing to ship? Thanks alot man. Im only 15 and I dont think I can afford a fully rebuilt engine so Im just looking for somthing to replace the piece of crap thats in there. Let me know.

Alex

Both motors ran when pulled. Both are smog passed motors, that is the reason for the N47 heads. Shipping not really something I want to do. I really want them picked up. The N42 is bone stock. For the price a trip to San Diego is worth it.

Alex

Hi there, i saw your a/d in need of a 280Z motor. I have a great 280Z motor in the east bay. You can contact me @ 510-220-9373 .thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...