HybridZ

WTB Clean 240z Shell, Bay Area CA $4000

Siberian Husky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merfe

I NEED A SHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I'll take anything 75 and under. just be rust free (use this term loosely of course as there is no such thing as a rust free Z)

I am in dallas area have 71 model rust free for 4000 you pick it up 76065 #972-228-6711

• 1 month later...

I have a very clean 73 shell in San Diego. I bought it before I had a use for it because it was the cleanest unrestored S30 I'd ever seen. Only real rust on the car is in the lower right corner of the hatch window, which can either be repaired or you can replace the whole hatch for under $100. The lack of rust is remarkable, but just as impressive is how straight all the panels are when you look down the sides of the car:

73Turbo01.jpg

73Turbo02.jpg

73Turbo04.jpg

It would be an awesome start for someone who is looking for the cleanest and least molested beginning for a solid project. Work on the car immediately instead of working on rust.

• 4 weeks later...

As the topic reads.

I need a clean shell and have up to 4000 to front. Looking for something that has been refinished preferably.

I would like this ASAP.

There is a 240 siting down the street .I am i modesto so nothing rusts here.i dont know what the guy wants for it but he looked at my z and said his is for sale.send me pm if you want my cell #

• 1 month later...

As the topic reads.

I need a clean shell and have up to 4000 to front. Looking for something that has been refinished preferably.

I would like this ASAP.

How about this one:

early 1974 260 z

california historical plates

clean interior

still have the original key and window sticker paper

2.8 block with E31 head with triple SU/hitachi carbs (still have the original motor MATCHING NUMBERS)

MSA header

Selling along with the car:

Newly built L28turbo F54 motor with oversized JE forged pistons 89mm (displacement should be around 3.0)

P90 head with isky cam

early efi manifold with no egr provisions

440cc injectors

Rajay TO4 turbo

Tec II

Cast iron turbo manifold

Asking $7000.00

And yes car runs.

• 1 month later...