HybridZ

fender mirrors

jpuga

Ya they're usable I found some round glass in autozone for 2 something here is what I did. I took out the flat glass (it screws out) then I put the autozone mirror on and all you have to do is glue it in place and it works perfect. The mirror has a groove all around like it was meant to be there and it doesn't look like it was a mikey mouse job. I'm at work right now when I get home ill take more pics.

post-2505-050460300 1308150138_thumb.jpg

post-2505-023115700 1308150212_thumb.jpg

post-2505-061385200 1308150246_thumb.jpg

i have the same ones, and it took me a while but mine are perfect and i didnt have to replace the glass... the only issue is that everyone is intrigued by the fender mirrors and wants to touch them...

i have the same ones, and it took me a while but mine are perfect and i didnt have to replace the glass... the only issue is that everyone is intrigued by the fender mirrors and wants to touch them...

That's funny... I have the same issue.... Most people like it. They say its different and kinda funky but they like it then there goes the hands..

• 4 weeks later...