HybridZ

Ls1 z32 swap kits

• 4 weeks later...

I second that, I am currently putting a Vortec 350 and 700r4 into my 240z. The kit was simple enough to find and a breeze for installation so far. My wife is looking at picking up a 300zx TT with a blown motor for the purpose of swapping in a 350 or an ls1. I know the cost difference and what the swap involves. My problem is that i've been looking for days and can not find a 300zx ls1 or sbc swap kit other than some guys on forums who already have swaps talking about maybe making some of their own. I've got the cash now show me the swap kit.

• 1 month later...

As soon as mine is through being mocked up and finished, the shop that is doing it will be making blue prints and having some fabbed in case of interest. I will send you the info with the details as soon as I can testify to their quality, if you would like. It will be a few months, but if you are still looking then, I would be happy to help. Until then, best of luck.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...