HybridZ

240z passenger side rear hub assembly

colerongo

The rear passenger hub assembly on my 240z is bent on the passenger side making my tow way off. If anyone has one in decent shape they will sell me please let me know. Thank you.

I have a set of 280z rear stub axles with companion flanges it will be an upgrade, asking $100 plus shippin call 818 298-2549 or email Zguy240@gmail.com

zguy240, thanks for the response. I am actually looking for this for my brother's 280z which has all 240z suspension on it including control arms, hub assemblies, etc. So i have emailed him to see if the parts you have will work. I am not completely familiar with what he has done to the suspension. The 240z that his suspension came off of was in an accident so that's where the bent parts came from. The other side was bent as well but has been replaced already with another 240z assembly. I'll get back to you asap on those parts. Thanks

I think the problem with the 280z parts is that the 240z struts would not fit anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not think this would work with his Tokico 5-way adjustable 240z struts. Nobody has a 240z hub?

I've got one, sending you a PM.