HybridZ

Miss/Vacuum Leak/N/A Electronics on an L28ET

I just got back from Japan last week and I decided it was a good time to get my 280 out of the weeds. I bought the car a few years ago and drove it for about a year with no major issues. Well now it has major issues. It wont idle it wont rev and it damn sure wont move under it's own power. I thought it might be a vacuum leak and it did indeed have a few of those but upon plugging the last hole the motor died. I thought it was kind of random and tried to start it again, no dice. At this point I decide the electronics might be the problem as they have always been interesting in this car to say the least. Well after some digging I find that the ECU in the car is actually an N/A ECU and harness despite the really big chunk of cast iron hanging of the exhaust manifold. I knew that it had issues but now I don't even know where to begin, I didn't even think it would run with that ECU let alone drive for as long as it did. I have checked the ignition input to the ECU, the power at the relays, the injectors, cleaned the AFM, and checked the distributor and all appear good. At this point I don't know what else to check, if anybody has any ideas I'd appreciate some help if this continues I'm putting a small block in it and saying screw it.