HybridZ

Rota Fast Forwards (Watanabe Replicas)

Spoke with kim and did a bit of research. For now the RBK are coming out in 15x8 and in 4x100 +0 in silver and black, you can actually order these now in the states.

I'm still waiting to here back on the sizes available in the 4x114.3 size, so far looks like 15's.

Realistically I don't think these will be coming out in 17's or larger, while there may be an interest, the # of people buying them won't be worth the cost of production (you have to understand if every other car on this forum has them, it doesn't mean a whole lot compared to all makes and models). Realistically they would make way more making wheels exclusively for 80-90 honda's.

I have a set of watanabe's on hold from a local seller until these are announced :D.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just ordered some RKR's in 17x9.5 and 17x8.5 in Steel gray with the polished lip for my ZXT. Should be about three months before I see them. I went through 18 racing. I have always had good customer service with them and Kim told me just to order through them. Anyways, it's gonna be a long three months...

• 2 weeks later...

What off set 0 ?

Just ordered some RKR's in 17x9.5 and 17x8.5 in Steel gray with the polished lip for my ZXT. Should be about three months before I see them. I went through 18 racing. I have always had good customer service with them and Kim told me just to order through them. Anyways, it's gonna be a long three months...

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the delay, I went with 17x9.5 zero offset for the rear and 17x8.5 +4 for the front. I could have gone zero offset for the front as well, but I am unsure of what I am doing with my brakes and or coilovers at the moment. I wanted to give my self a little wiggle room just in case. I can always run a small spacer if needed.

• 5 months later...

Nice Aaron!!
 Have you been able to test-fit them yet to check the full-lock steering clearance and how close it comes to the strut tube?  I suppose that you'll need tires to really know how well they fit.
 Man, I want some of these in dark bronze for the S130T!!  :icon44:

• 2 months later...