HybridZ

260z Drift Monstor

For my car in running 16x9.5 in the with 215/60 lots of traction, then to 205/50, then to 195/50 with little difference other than easier to feel when the car is sliding. Spring rates are kinda meh with Integra DC2 coils that are more for street then track.This car LOVES oversteer which is a good and bad thing for drifting because the front suspension cant hold much angle if you go for wide transitions. Is there a "feeling" between grip and drift? It reacts like any car would just be ready to catch the wheel since if you don't control the rear end it will come right around. With my mode the steering ALMOST feels stock other than a bit more steering wheel rotation, though problem is you only can get so much lock on a manual rack before it gets harder and harder to pull out of deep angles. To be honest I can tell you all my instances with this ad my previous car but it all comes down to one thing: SEAT TIME. Everyone will tell you that the Z sucks for drifting and almost impossible but ofcourse they themselves have not tried it to have a real opinion on what's possible. I'll put another video up where you can see how the car acts after the modifications soon.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic