HybridZ

XDI vs Megajolt

I was just curious what peoples opinions are out there. I guess the question started when I started looking at getting a good harmonic balancer that would easily carry an EDIS trigger wheel. The BHJ/Rebello setup is nice, but they only come with the 60-2 wheel (BHJ will make a 36-2, for a small fee of $290). That got me looking into the cost effectiveness of the electromotive systems. They really aren't that different when you consider the costs of a race motor these days. I am not going to gripe over a couple hundred dollars if it means I can get the most out of my motor. I want to keep my Webers both because I have become really attached to them and the fact that going to EFI would bump my little 240 into GT2.

Who out there has experience with both? Is the electromotive setup more reliable in race conditions? Is the spark really that much better? Is the spark in EDIS going to get weak above, say, 7000 rpm?

Oh yeah, who knows where you can get Electromotive stuff in Canada? If not Canada, who do you deal with in the states?

As always, thanks in advance for your help :)