HybridZ

Leon's 260Z

Did you get close to your revised 11k asking price , do you mind sharing that info , was it sold via this forum or the local CL . It will be interesting to see the current market interest and value on a semi stock Cali  260Z  :?: 

Sold via Craigslist, up to the owner if he wants to divulge sale price.

I saw CL ads.

Congrats for the sales.

The new owner is the lucky guy with this great deal of beloved 260z.

Thanks Takashi. Your project is looking very good! :)

Edited by Leon

Congrats on the sale, are you moving on to other types of cars or focusing on a different Z car?

Thanks! I have another Z-car (see here) and lately I've been more focused on tracking the crap out of my S2000. I started tracking last November and since then I've done 6 days in the S2k and 2 in our shop's BRZ (I'm the driver in the autoX and track videos :)). Seven out of eight of those track days have been at Sears Point, where our shop is based. Needless to say, I have way too much going on to have time for all these projects, let alone just maintaining these cars!

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I'm the lucky guy who Leon sold this car to. Yes he got his asking price, and it had everything to do with the level of care, and history of love and character that this car has. 

If you want to see the continued build-history of this car, i started a new topic here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/119329-swamis-orange-260z/

And here is a little background on me and what this new car means to me =)

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/119331-my-rise-fall-and-return-to-z-ownership/

Thanks again, Leon. Happy to be in this car and on this board (Hybrid Z didn't even exist when I last owned a Z... so much to read on here. wow!)

Edited by Swami

You're welcome! It's funny how sometimes life is such a right-place-at-the-right-time kind of experience. Serendipitous was definitely the right descriptor. I'm glad you joined, this place is pretty special. :)