HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
zcarnut

Smoky Mountain Z Car Club Annual Z Car Show!

Smoky Mountain Z Car Club Annual Z Car Show!

The 13th Annual East Coast Regional Z Car Show will be this Sept 14th 2002. Held at Clayton Nissan 4515 Clinton Hwy in Knoxville TN. Host hotel is the Clarion Hotel, phone # (865)687-8989 Merchants Center Dr. off Merchants Roadd and I-75 Knoxville www.clarionhotel.com. Last year we had a HUGE turnout plan way ahead for this one. More info and pictures from last year's show can be found at our club web site: http://www.automedic.org/smzcc/

Steve,

(BTW, someone on the IZCC list was looking for your new email addy.)

Do you or anyone in your club have any idea WHEN the show times are? Like when does judging start, when does it end, when will awards be given? IF I do go to the SouthEast Z Shootout, I'm going to try to stop by that show on my way back North.

A few.

The tranny dribbled a bit. Need to get it up in the air and check that.

Diff dribbled a bit. Ditto above.

Carb issues. Need to make sure I'm not overly rich. I seem to still be burning a good bit of oil, even after 1000 miles. Probably related to carb being so rich for a while.

Noises from the rear. Squeaks a bit. Maybe just the hard pads?

I'm also trying to get a remote/rear battery cutoff setup and re-route the fuel system to not be in the tunnel per NHRA rules.

Some cold feet about the trip with new valve springs that are a bit stiff.

Doesn't sound like any big problems. :D I've got two small problems right now, Sometime it takes about 5 trys to start.Finiky electronic distributor pickup.Also my speedo doesn't work, I think there is a problem with the speedo, not my sensor. Oh well I'll follow you so I don't get a ticket! :D