HybridZ

71-73 project car wanted

Rick Dorion

I have a '73, its currently stripped down for paint. Was in storage for approx. 20 years by previous owner so its in pretty mint condition..I also have a built L28et that I was going to swap in. Lot of extras including flares, huge intercooler etc. I have probably $6-7k into the project total but we could work something out. I'm in NH (03051) and I'd want to sell the everything as a package, let me know if you're interested and I could provide more details.

thanks-

Pat McCarthy

patmccarthy55@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I have just that a 73 240z shell in Westwood NJ

Let me know if you are still in the market! Looking for 2,750 (has floors re-done and frame rails tacked up)

Price is def negotiable

201 207 5916 , PeterFrancisMartin@gmail.com

Pete

Edited by Negligence

I have a 77 280z, I know its older then what you were looking for, but it has all brand new frame rails, custom ones at that. Skyline R33 GTS entire rear subframe. Roll cage, wide body flares, fender vents, headlight buckets molded into the fenders for a seamless look. No rust anywhere. Can include tons of other parts as well.

I have a 78 280Z, 4-speed manual 2+0, running and driving for sale. Comes with a 10x10 storage locker filled with parts (engines, trannys, body parts, brand new interior and much more). New frame rails and jack plates welded in, solid floor pans and strut towers. Located in 07003, about 90 miles from you. PM me if you are interested.