HybridZ

Fiberglass door panels w/speaker holes

rags

OK so I thought about it and I misquoted myself, turns out the winner wont be resposible for shipping, the entrants in the raffle will be. Unless you all think it will be easier, simpler for the winner to pay their own shipping? What do you think?  

Pete

Holy smokes! suddenly everyone wants in on the raffle... Ok so I'll write down all the names of the interested parties, shake and bake them in a bag, have the little one pull the winner and notify everyone of the results. So do we all agree that the winner pays his or her own shipping? kind of a weird raffle but .. I've seen worse.

Are there still openings for the raffle, I would like a set of door panels (for 78) for the cost of shipping!!!!

By the way, do you have them in Carbon Fiber?  Would you be interested in doing some?  If so i work and have worked at several aircraft repair shops and have come to acquire left over pieces of Graphite as well as "expired" pieces ( I don't know how that stuff could expire).  If interested i can mail the stuff to you, it would be more useful for me and others to have you make me a set of door panels on CF than having me try to do something else that i might not have the time to ever get it done.

I don't know how many plies of glass you use on each panel, but the CF i got is thick, so you might be able to use one or two plies of CF between two plies of FG to stretch out the  amount CF being used.  I Have a piece that i was told it's about 25', could be square ft, but none the less its a big chunk.  You might be able to get a couple of panels out of it and a couple extra bucks out of each set.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Edited by elkarin1984

• 3 weeks later...

Been laggin on the raffle but I do have it on the back burner. I need to make another set of molds as my current set is nearing their demise.

In addition I do have 3 sets of factory panels and 1 speaker panel boxed and ready to ship, I can get them shipped as early as saturday if needed.

Pete