HybridZ

Fiberglass door panels w/speaker holes

rags

Rayven14, am I correct in understanding that the plain CF pair without speaker panel on page 4 are for sale, albeit with a slight blemish? If so, can I have a price for the pair PM'd please?

Edit - I wouldn't require any holes drilling in them, would take as is :)

Edited by camerashy

UPDATES!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Ok now that Im done scream typing at all of you, I have both plugs done and Im meeting with one of the members tommorrow to check for fitment and clearance issues. If everything goes ok I'll polish off the little details and start the mold early next week, after that I start the production process and bada bing bada boom you kidz get door panels :D yaaaaa

Pics are always so much fun.

post-1755-059512000 1318637983_thumb.jpg

post-1755-027537700 1318637996_thumb.jpg

Okie dokie folks,

So I went by one of the members house to test fit the panels.... thank my lucky stars cause they dont fit! turns out I need to add another few 8ths or maybe even a quarter to be safe. I had to drill a hole in the panels in order for it to fit flush against the door (These are just a plug so I figured Id have to do that) and just as I suspected ... the regulator stuck out a bit further than the face of the panel. Bottom line that wouldnt work so back to the drawing board.

All in all its not a big deal, lil foam, lil bondo some sanding and some finish work = door panel.

post-1755-076750700 1318810792_thumb.jpg

post-1755-097273700 1318810808_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...