HybridZ

Anyone running Rota Grid Vs?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordered them last night, and they'll show up tomorrow. Going to get them mounted when I get back in the country on the 16th. Super excited to see how they look with my new Megans!

Your car is gonna be the shiz-nits when you slam it on these Grid Vs. can't wait to see your setup.

Almost didn't think the wheels were going to come in today, but they showed up at the last minute. They look really nice in person, yhlz you were totally right, photos do nothing for these wheels. It's possible the tires will be mounted tomorrow, but there is no rush as I won't have my car for another 2 weeks...

Your car is gonna be the shiz-nits when you slam it on these Grid Vs. can't wait to see your setup.

Thanks man! I'm excited, I still have to install the rear coilovers, and get the tires mounted and I'll post pics. The pics I sent over were with the stock setup (ridiculous wheel gap with my current wheel/tire setup).

How did the stock studs work out with these wheels? Is there decent engagement?

• 2 weeks later...

I put my Vs on, I have to say overall I'm very happy with them. I do have extended studs and at first I wasn't sure the lugs would seat, but they do. Definitely don't need them for these though. The wheel gap is a little too much for me, going to have to do something about it soon.

I'll put up some photos tomorrow, I just picked the car up from major body work and it looks as good as it will probably ever.

Edited by DeLorean

Alright, took a few shots at the big VW show in Ocean City MD this past weekend, I'm hoping to get some better shots when it isn't raining. I really want to drop the car another inch or so, then it would look perfect.

post-3338-013040800 1317002771_thumb.jpg

post-3338-039005400 1317002782_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeLorean