HybridZ

WTB: S130 body parts in or around MD

CaptainJoe87

• 2 months later...

Ok apparently no one has those parts in this area so... Anyone close enough to the Baltimore area where the shipping wont kill me have any of these parts? I have some motor parts I can trade if you need them, an ecu, some side marker lights if any of that stuff will help.

Edited by CaptainJoe87

I have a 1982 2+2 that I need to get rid of. I live in Glen Burnie, unfortunately the car is in Brookneal VA (about 5 hours). As I recall the fenders are in decent shape, probably a bit of rust but not much. The hood is no good and I doubt the doors will work since it's a 2+2. If you are interested I can send you some pictures when I go down and we can try to figure out a way to get them up here, not sure if they will fit in my car on this trip.

Let me know if you need anything else. If it's small I can bring it back after the holiday. I'm getting ready to junk the car so as long as I can remove and transport it easily it will be cheap. (The engine is already gone)

• 2 weeks later...