HybridZ

Primadonna Z

brice240z

nope not evil c its the real deal has a badge in the center that saids primadonna z 003 was the only person at our local car meet that knew what it was he told me he bought it in florida I don't know how to post pictures but I took two of the car the spoiler is no longer on the car tho forgot what he said happened to it other than that it still looks amazing

Wasn't that the ZX that was for sale on E-Bay last year for some exorbitant amount of $$$? Or is there more than one? And if so, the question would be....why???

I just re-read the post - Florida car - yep that's gotta be the one that had the slutty looking blonde hanging all over the car in the pics on the E-Bay ad. So THAT's how he sold it.....

Wasn't that the ZX that was for sale on E-Bay last year for some exorbitant amount of $$$? Or is there more than one? And if so, the question would be....why???

I just re-read the post - Florida car - yep that's gotta be the one that had the slutty looking blonde hanging all over the car in the pics on the E-Bay ad. So THAT's how he sold it.....

No way, this is completely different car.

This is one, of the 2 or 3, S30s with the "Primadonna" kit, originating from a backyard in San Bruno, CA. Search Primadonna Z for more info.

It looks exactly the same - AND the car was selling from Florida. Who's to say that it couldn't have made its' way to Fla. after the build..... it's now in NYC ain't it? Dude said he bought it in Florida.... I'm just sayin'....I'm doing the math.

I still don't like the look of it... too much "fluff".

AAAAND there we go

http://forums.subdriven.com/showthread.php?4888226-ebay-FOTD-%28-71-Datsun-Primadonna-240z%29

Minus the top rear wing and the front spoiler - it is THE exact same car. The others are yellow, red, and black. This is the only white one out of the bunch. Tampa Fla. AND an E-Bay link in the top of the post??? Dated May of last year....hmmmmm. You'd have a REALLY hard time convincing me it's not the same car. But go ahead - I'll delve in with an open mind. The evidence/research just isn't working in your favor.

Yes, that is the car.

However, in your first post, you did not include a photo and you stated that it is a ZX, which it is definitely not. I think you're getting mixed up. I remember seeing a ZX for sale with a cheesy body kit and a "model" in the photos, but it certainly wasn't the Z in this thread... :rolleyes:

The hood vents are what threw me off. They look ZX'ish. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the car (I was distracted by the blonde!) OK - so you fart in my general direction! Silly English Knnnnnnnnnigggit! I can't tell but very few things that look S30 on that car, as it's so heavily modified. I didn't know too much about them at first, but thanks to your wisdom, I did the research and now am informed. Did it really sell for the $99K they were asking for it? I DO recall seeing a car on EBay for 100K that looks exactly like this car last year though. I gotta put 2 and 2 together. Again - it's just SO far away from an S30 that I didn't know what to make of it. Very talented builder though - just not a fan of the style.

Any idea what's under the hood? They say "IMSA prepared" - just what exactly does that mean? Cage? Coilovers? I want to say they kept the stock motor with "some" mods, but to my recollection, it was the bodywork that sold the car. Thanks Leon!

BINGO!! That's the one. And it is a ZX. Thanks for the memory refresh. I seem to have cached it to disk in my old age! The Primadonna's look a LOT better than that cheap ZX. So - do you know what they did under the hood to the Primadonnas? Curious to know if I could take him on the track!