HybridZ

Hi perf engine

rally

Looking for Hi perf engine..

For my S30, turbo or NA, with carb´s or efi

Send pm what You have to offer

Would die for Rebello stroker

I have a l24 built by JG Racing Engines. Ported and polished e31 head, cam, larger valves, n36 intake manifolds, su carbs with sm needles, equal legnth header, electronic ignition. Runs like a clock! looking for $600.00 firm. Email me at jkoch8104@msn.com. Im in las vegas.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an F/54 block mated to a fresh rebuilt N-42 cyl head barely shaved less than .5 of One thousands. This is the first valve job done on this head. It has new valves, seats, seals and professionally cut 3/angle valve grind a well done head.The block is a flat top rebuilt in early 2004 i believe bore over 1mm. It has a chromed valve cover with engraved 3100cc stroker. Yes a rear piece.Cylinder head was just replace on block and clad with new injectors and seals. It's still in my 1975 280Z but car is still on non op so it;s sitting in my garage. If you are interested in this setup and want pics, i can only get them to you by text to a cell.

Edited by zentech

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...