HybridZ

Texas Turbo Tom 240 to LS2/T56/Magnacharger build

I am a ball buster too, we speak the same damn language.........

I am planning some test hits this weekend if the weather is still clear. I will have my GoPro with me so Keith can get his dick hard..... lol. It has been raining A LOT here.  The ECU for this car is in the front cowl and that is not conducive to a wet scenario. 

Seems that being a dentist in Alabama ( oxymoron) has gotten to your head.  lol.  Prison tats.... I am a little more sophisticated than that......

I am juggling family, 2 businesses, and a build on a car so the least important thing has to give ( the car).  I would rather spend 3 hours with my girls while they still want to hang with their old man than produce a time slip on a car that will be there when they are "too cool for dad"

I am sure you understand. 

Can I use my Sony HD camera instead?  lol. 

I'm jealous, I only get it once every couple of months! Middle-age, married with kids has its plus-es and minuses. That's why I'm on hybridz so much. Lots more plus-es than minuses. Ok, I will stop abusing your thread and get back to freezing at the beach.

I'm jealous, I only get it once every couple of months! Middle-age, married with kids has its plus-es and minuses. That's why I'm on hybridz so much. Lots more plus-es than minuses. Ok, I will stop abusing your thread and get back to freezing at the beach.

Oh my gosh, I love this guy's sense of humor.

Darek

I am an owner of a 3rd part inspection company with 1 employee(me) , and 50% owner of a Custom home building company. 

The silver is Plasti-dip. 

I got my set of euro lens, zled full led converted tail lights today, I haven't finished installing them.  I did put on my headlight covers.  Working to get the center console installed as well.  I have some other changes coming for the car soon......

But most of all I need to get smoky burnout videos up of it..... lol.

I just got my "ZT-r or Downforce" spoiler from Retro-spec.  I am not sure if I want it on the car.  I put my zLED Euro lens tail lights on the car as well as my headlight covers.  I have had parts laying around for a while so it is about time I put them on. The interior is almost put back together.  I have to finish the center console but it is there for now. I am heading to the Anime Mansuri Rice Bowl show tomorrow AM. 

post-2224-0-13600000-1428091350_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-89362600-1428091364_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-10365300-1428091380_thumb.jpg

post-2224-0-61167800-1428091394_thumb.jpg

I think it is a bit too laid out for me. I am not 100% sure I am puttting it on the car.  I am now waiting to see on a few other things but the car is getting a skattershield and driveshaft loop ASAP.  Once these are in I am working on the suspension.  No need in having all of this power if I can't put it down.