HybridZ

MegaSquirt on NA L28

Anime_fun

Hi guys!

Tried to search on what i needed for a MS swap into my 1977 280z, but didn't find anything useful..

So i went into DIYAutoTune.com and put some things in the cart and took a picture for some answers if i need this things, and/or if i need anything else.

Thankful for all help!

post-4294-022770700 1317404804_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anime_fun

You'll need CLT and MAT sensors unless you want to reuse the stock CLT sensor. You also need a TPS - the stock one is just an on/off switch. If you drive over elevation changes, consider the 2nd MAP sensor too.

I'd also suggest you consider MSIII depending on how far you want to take the project. Adding relay drivers and other inputs to MSII is a pain, and MSIII has them built in. And doesn't MSII require separate drivers for the coil packs? If so, another reason to go with MSIII.

I second a PM to Matt - he's seen a lot of people do this and knows the features/limitations of the various MS iterations off the top of his head.

Lastly, have you tried Skype for calling international? A call like this wouldn't cost more than a few dollars at most. And maybe Matt has a skype ID in which case it's free.

Usually the best way to reach us is by email to websales@diyautotune.com.

You'd asked about the MS3 and 6 tower coil pack. That's easy enough to set up, if you're using a 36-1 crank trigger. Easiest way to make that work is if you go with an MS3 with the MS3X expansion board and the new QuadSpark ignition module. We designed the QuadSpark specifically to be an easy way to add high current ignition drivers when using an MS3X.