HybridZ

RB25 Godspeed fuel rail injector options?

baycityboost

Just curious if anyone is or has ran a Godspeed top feed fuel rail on an RB25, and if so, what injectors are being used? I bought one against my better judgement basically because the color was a perfect match for my HKS cam gears, and now I'm having trouble finding an injector that will fit. I called Godspeed and, they couldn't give me ANY useful information. The rail is an 11mm bore, and the base is factory Nissan. Starting to wonder if DSM or Honda injectors may fit. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by baycityboost

Yea, I know Honda and DSM injectors both have 11mm hats, I'm just not sure about the base. If I can just figure out the base size, I'll have it. Even if the injectors aren't long enough, I can just cut the stand off down that mount the rail to the I/M. Thanks for the info.

All I really did was take a small piece of aluminum and drill two holes in it. Threaded one hole for the bolt from the fuel rail and one hole drilled to bolt to the oem rail mounts. Pretty easy stuff. I also welded up the feed hole and tapped the end for NPT but that's not something everyone would need to do. It doesn't look as good as the old pallnet rail I had but it works!