HybridZ

My 240Z on the cover of Modified Magazine

Thanks Robb. Picking up another lime '72 this week. Will be doing it all again, but maybe in a manner that leaves me still not too scared to drive it hard! I'm thinking S2000 drivetrain with indi throttle bodies and no boost this go-round. I'll also have a roll bar. Otherwise, probably the same thing!

Didn't you sell this car for something like $65,000? Maybe more, I know you had upwards of like $125K+ if I remember correctly. Beautiful car, an inspiration to us all, passionate about z cars, or passionate about automobiles in general. You build the car well and the right way to do it.

Thanks fellas. I think the quality of that build was spot on, if not overdone for my tastes. I'm not into show cars, really. But the car also had too much power, especially for a turbo car. Just my opinion. ModernS30, yes I did. Your numbers are correct. I love Z cars. I've had 14. Picking up #15 this week too. Also love other cars, especially the modern Porsche 911s. I appreciate that thought. Just did all I knew to do to honor the 240Z.

Ha! Thanks Clutchdust.

Texis: I don't actually recall, but I got the whole set from CCW. Thing is, as one will find when reading the article, we did a TON of measuring and suspension tuning (has the full AZC kit) to get those wheels & tires under there. I was told by CCW that I would be doing anyone a disservice by giving them the info (which again, I truly don't have anyway) because they won't fit in with a stock suspension or without my settings. Sorry that I can't be of more service.

saw the cover of the mag at work today and I had to do a double take, haven't seen true old school cars getting front cover love on the tuner mags in a long time! congrats very beautiful car maybe someday my car will reach that status. :P