HybridZ

WTB or trade for JTR motor mounts

Robzzzz

I am hopeing someone wants to trade but I will buy if its reasonable price , I know its only about a hundred bucks for the spacers and set back plates but I have more parts and time than money and no material to make them out of so what the heck , could also use a center console to line up with a t5

The set back plates and spacers are only $100 new :blink: thanks but I dont need the trany crossmember or the rack spacers , just the mount spacers and setback plates , probably just end up making them

Edited by bobzzzz

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chris I got them last night , beautifull machine work ! question about position of pieces on drivers side , the way you have them in your pic with the plate against the block will it interfere with anything else ? I saw in the JTR book in chapter 3 page 10 they show a mockup using the set back plate against the block and the spacer between the set back plate and the crossmember motor mount... pretty much how you had them arranged in the pic, but in the writen part they talk about triming the chevy motor mount to make it fit but that's if the spacer is sandwiched between the block and the plate which then puts the chevy mount on the plate and right next to the bolts that go through the plate into the block , so if I put the plate against the block I wont neet to trim the mount but if I put the spacer against the block I will need to trim the mount,any problems doing this ? Thanks again for the beautifull pieces .

From what I could tell, the passenger side has to go as shown in my pic here. If you try to put the plate against the block, it hits the fuel pump flange cast into the block and will not bolt up flush.

On the drivers' side, either way works depending on the exhaust/header you are using. Realize also that the steering shaft has to go thru this area as well.

HTH

chris