HybridZ

Out with the old, and in with the new.

ColtGT4g63

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought so.

Well... Slow but surely progress is being made on the turbo kit. Some metal bends that I ordered are coming in today. All I really need after that is an intercooler set up, all my couplers, bigger injectors, a 2 bar map sensor and lots of time to spend with it all.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats man ! This is just crazy sick ! I can't wait to see vid of it driving and boosting ! As for now... 10,000 Thanks for making this vid!

So when are you going to open up your shop ?

That is so awesome! So what size turbo's did you go with. What is your power goal your shooting for?

Thanks! The turbos are T04B's. compressor wheels measured at about 55mm each. my goal is for 600 at the wheel on pump (maybe with methanol injection) through a T56. Should make out for a FUN street car. :-)

Thanks! The turbos are T04B's. compressor wheels measured at about 55mm each. my goal is for 600 at the wheel on pump (maybe with methanol injection) through a T56. Should make out for a FUN street car. :-)

I usually feel that anything with at least 1hp per 10lbs with a total curb weight under 3,000 lbs with me in it is a FUN ride... That's a whole different level of fun street car.

And personally I think 600hp on pump should be totally doable on pump gas with that setup, even if timing it's optimal.

• 2 months later...