HybridZ

Who'd be interested if we made a L28ET trigger wheel?

Matt Cramer

We've had a few people asking if we could do a scaled up version of our SR20DET wheel to fit the L28ET distributor:

tw_sr20_med.jpg

If enough people are interested that we can buy them in decent quantity and be able to sell them at the same price ($25) as the SR20DET wheel, we could do a run of them. It could be used with MS1, MS2, or MS3 to run coil packs from the stock distributor, and MS3 could use it for sequential injection. Who's interested?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had a few people asking if we could do a scaled up version of our SR20DET wheel to fit the L28ET distributor:

tw_sr20_med.jpg

If enough people are interested that we can buy them in decent quantity and be able to sell them at the same price ($25) as the SR20DET wheel, we could do a run of them. It could be used with MS1, MS2, or MS3 to run coil packs from the stock distributor, and MS3 could use it for sequential injection. Who's interested?

I have the sr20 ka wheel, and i was thinking about swap the sr20 distributor on my L series, if you will make this wheel, this fit into vg30 distributors, thats right?

P.S. i dont have L28ET distributor :(

Edited by s30red240z

Would this give any advantage over the existing trigger wheel that's already in the L28ET distributor for those of us running MS1? Or is this only needed for running sequential injection?

Not unless you want to run semi of full sequential, or coil packs(COP or wasted spark). If you had MS2, it would increase the timing accuracy somewhat.

Oh yes. This would make my next project so much easier. I know they are working on the 360* CAS functionality, but this is NOW. :P

Matt, if it comes down to it I'll pay setup and run on just a small batch myself if you can have them run it.

Edited by Shemyazaz

Would this give any advantage over the existing trigger wheel that's already in the L28ET distributor for those of us running MS1? Or is this only needed for running sequential injection?

It'll let you run coil packs without a crank trigger.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!