HybridZ

My 240z is almost done

Well i had the windshield installed on my 240z yesterday and was finally able to take it out of the garage after a rather lengthy 2 years of restoration. The car still needs a bit of work to get it to a 100% but i could not resist taking and sharing a few pictures. The car still needs to be color sanded and buffed. I'm also waiting on my upgraded headlight and taillight harnesses from MSA and a friend will be over tomorrow to weld in some rear brackets so i can mount the 7/8" sway bar in the back. Right now the car is a lil too slammed but i'll be raising it up an 1" or 2.

IMG_0165-1.jpg

IMG_0163-1.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0160-1.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx for the kind words guy. I'm really proud of how well the car has turned out. I did all the work myself including painting the car in my garage. I did only had a little rust but the floor board were in good condition for the most part.

Also as Snailed stated the spoiler is not the wail-tail but a sparrow tail.

Looks great-like the body colored flares and how low it is. I just ordered the same rear spoiler from Brian [azcarbum] and can't wait to get it!

My spoiler is the original sparrow tail and not the Z-GR tail. but since the Z-GR is just a modified sparrow tail this should give you a good idea as to how the the spoiler will look.

unfortunately i am going to have to raise the car up an inch or so in order to make it streetable. I realize that raiseing it will take away from its awesome stance but this is a car built to be driven and driven fast. Also i do not have a build thread as i am too lazy to maintain one.

Edited by logan1

QUESTION / PUBLIC OPINION

Since the current tint on the windows done by the previous owner is rather low quality shoddy job that is now stating to peel. Should I

a. Get it re-tinted with a dark tint?

b. Get it re-tinted with a light tint?

c. Get it re-tinted with a is some color other than the regular black tint?

d. Remove the tint completely?