HybridZ

Rebuilt/New L28et injectors

grey280

Hi all

I've contacted the "Motor Man" that I've seen brought up in the forums to see what kind of a quote he can give me for 6 injectors to be rebuilt.

But I figured I'd see if anyone has any rebuilt or new condition injectors for the L28et laying around. These are the brown topped injectors. If you have something that flows and has the same impedence as the stockers without any modifications (I have the palnet rail with barbs, so no o-ring type), I'd be willing to check into those.

Let me know

Thanks

you can send them to rc engineering and they'll fix the leaks/rebuild them. If you only have 2-3 leaky injectors it might be worth sending just those in.

http://www.rceng.com/Fuel-Injector-Cleaning-P43C0.aspx

Quick turn around, you can have yours back by Friday if you send them out Monday. If not I have a set of used stock injectors you might want to consider that are currently running on my l28et. I'll be swapping them out this weekend for larger 460cc along with sds3.

Hi all

I've contacted the "Motor Man" that I've seen brought up in the forums to see what kind of a quote he can give me for 6 injectors to be rebuilt.

But I figured I'd see if anyone has any rebuilt or new condition injectors for the L28et laying around. These are the brown topped injectors. If you have something that flows and has the same impedence as the stockers without any modifications (I have the palnet rail with barbs, so no o-ring type), I'd be willing to check into those.

Let me know

Thanks

Hey, i have a rebuilt set of six turbo injectors i paid $49.00 each.I'll ship them for $315 total.

Juarez88: I thought about RC but it looks like they just offer a cleaning/balancing service for the injectors is that correct? I'm thinking mine need a rebuild with new hoses and o-rings. Motorman was doing a rebuild with new parts for the same price per injector. At that point, I might as well get them all done instead of figuring out which injectors were having problems.

Zentech: Thanks for the offer, but the price is a little too steep for this budget build. If I send mine in, I'm getting them rebuilt for $160 a set of six shipped.