HybridZ

It's been a fun ride guys

jakeoster

Well, I sold the car this morning to a fellow longtime S30 and RB enthusiast. It's in good hands.

Just wanted to say its been a pleasure being on this forum and it is one of the best I've been on. Couldnt have done the build without your guy's input and guidance. I don't know what the future holds and maybe someday I'll build another RB Z car.

I'll continue to lurk around and answer questions and give my input.

Good luck on all your guy's builds!

Well, I sold the car this morning to a fellow longtime S30 and RB enthusiast. It's in good hands.

Just wanted to say its been a pleasure being on this forum and it is one of the best I've been on. Couldnt have done the build without your guy's input and guidance. I don't know what the future holds and maybe someday I'll build another RB Z car.

I'll continue to lurk around and answer questions and give my input.

Good luck on all your guy's builds!

I will be saying the same thing soon hopefully about my 97' Techno-Violet Metallic BMW M3 ! Its been fun, it a very superb handling car but on the expensive side for a DD ! I need a honda/acura while I build my beast. The Bimmer is taking away from it !

Edited by Daz