HybridZ

Brake and clutch pedal unit

z4life92

I need a brake clutch pedal unit for a transmission swap I'm planning to do., its a 280zx 5 speed going into a 260z, this is my first swap of any kind so if there is anything I need to know id appriciate any advice given

Thanks

I have one. $50 plus shipping from 03087

I believe you only need the clutch and brake pedals, pull the a/t brake pedal [wider pedal] and bolt them into the existing unit. Perhaps someone else can chime in to verify. If accurate this will save you quite a bit of time.

I currently have a junker 260Z I am stripping prior to sending it off to the great scrap yard in the sky. I hope to have it gone by late Saturday morning but could pull the items you would need prior to that.

I currently have a junker 260Z I am stripping prior to sending it off to the great scrap yard in the sky. I hope to have it gone by late Saturday morning but could pull the items you would need prior to that.

How much would you be willing to sell the brake and clutch pedal unit for? My car is currently an automatic so i think i would need the entire unit, unless im wrong?

How much would you be willing to sell the brake and clutch pedal unit for? My car is currently an automatic so i think i would need the entire unit, unless im wrong?

I'm not certain what the pedal box looks like for an automatic versus a standard. I am going by what David suggested. I would be surprised if they weren't the same. Nonetheless, if you think you need to go the full assembly direction z-ya was first in line. If you can't strike a deal with him or you just want the pedals and springs let me know. I will be pulling the entire assembly out of the car just to have it available.

Cheers,

Craig

Get the pedals,master cylinder, line,slave,flywheel and the shifter metal frame from that 260Z donor.The rest it should be in your 280ZX tranny(tranny,clutch,shifter)

I am in the process of pulling all of those items this morning. I'm not 100% certain of the operating condition of everything (specifically the slave and master) but will extract all items from the list above to make you a package deal.

Images attached of what I pulled for you: entire pedal box but will remove the pedals and springs if that is all you need, clutch master with clevis pin, clutch slave with bolts, hard line from master to slave and the flywheel with all associated bolts. I was not able to get the shifter plate. I cannot verify if the master and slave are in working order. They would be sent along so you can try them.

post-4776-041358600 1321760432_thumb.jpg

post-4776-000106600 1321760450_thumb.jpg