HybridZ

WTB: Pre 1975 Datsun with V8 CALIFONIA preferred.

Caiden

Hello. First post, kind of ugly but I want a pre 1975 datsun 240z 260z or anything with a good swap. I just want a weekend car for the pure thrill of speed :) and occasional track days. I am not looking to spend more than 5 digits though.

I prefer an LS1 with T56 swap. I want something that's mechanically reliable. I don't really care about cosmetics as long as it's not a rust bucket.

If you have anything over 300whp PM Me. We can maybe work something out!

Post or PM me with what you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. First post, kind of ugly but I want a pre 1975 datsun 240z 260z or anything with a good swap. I just want a weekend car for the pure thrill of speed :) and occasional track days. I am not looking to spend more than 5 digits though.

I prefer an LS1 with T56 swap. I want something that's mechanically reliable. I don't really care about cosmetics as long as it's not a rust bucket.

If you have anything over 300whp PM Me. We can maybe work something out!

Post or PM me with what you have.

Hey, i have a near mint pre-smog 1975 Z. I'm looking for a serious buyer with $13,000 cash if i can finish it by christmas. My car has a rebuilt F-54 block bored to 3100cc. 3.1. I have invested over $22,000 so if you want to finish it yourself it is still $13,000. Good luck and looking.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 71 240z with 327 Chevy. It has dart heads w gold crane roller rockers , scat crank ,etc with r200 rear end. I had Dyno sheet it has 425 hp. I'm askin for 6 grands..I'm located in south cal. Email me selwynabrahamson@yahoo.com or text me 951 941 4075.