HybridZ

My Rb setup for sale

stony

Well i must been away from the car too long again.... getting the itch to go turbo V-8

Any guesses on what the going market would be for a 700+rwhp rb26 complete setup from intercooler to 2 speed powerglide would run? I have an idea of how much i would ask but not sure many people would pay attention to it. not real interested in a part out either.

IF i do this it will be a yank everything out and buy all my V-8 stuff in one shot. i DO NOT need another 3 years down in a build.

agreed money is tight nowadays, it would have to be a steal rather than a deal.

Good luck with the sale! IF you sell.

on a side note I saw you're located in Syracuse

next time I'm up in that Area I'd love to see your Z

Yep once i get back from the desert it will be out and about.

You cant be a RB moderator and not have one in your car, not only that but you would have to change your profile icon. Do you know how hard that is going to be, that might take minutes, which i doubt you can spare.

Save yourself the trouble and get a rb30 block. Instant torque. If you do go this route let me know and i will split shipping with you for 2-4 blocks. :)

Ha yea I got it but just another v-8 But a turbo v-8 with 1100 HP rolling to the store for a rock star aren’t very common as far as I know :>

I don’t think anyone will be willing to pay what I need for the setup anyways so nobody needs to worry about unnatural aspiration dying.