HybridZ

bedlliner floor interior ?

zero6zero

wow. looks nice. what is ketone and what brand did you use. I have sprayed al's liner in the past.

The stuff we use is SEM Rock-It tintable bedliner. It can also be purchased in black and in a kit with a free gun. http://sem.ws/Catalog.asp?prod=315

A automotive paint suppy should be able to tint this to any car color if you don't want black. Ketone xylene is a solvent that works for us although it is not stated in the instructions, (Do not use thinners or reducers!)

Mask off any mounting surfaces that may effect alignment of parts and remove masking before final cure or you may not get it off. They also make a tape with a wire in it but I have never used it.

post-3813-032072100 1323352474_thumb.jpg

post-3813-047229800 1323352477_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZeeNoEvil

xylene. I have some of that. perfect. thanks zee going to try and spray it this weekend. I have some small nickle and dime size holes to weld up first. and are you applying carpet over this stuff. and or just the liner and some floor mats. curious how easy it is to clean. prob not very easy I would imagine

xylene. I have some of that. perfect. thanks zee going to try and spray it this weekend. I have some small nickle and dime size holes to weld up first. and are you applying carpet over this stuff. and or just the liner and some floor mats. curious how easy it is to clean. prob not very easy I would imagine

I've always put carpet over it myself. Have seen a lot of abused pickup beds that hold up just fine. You can scuff it and scratch it but I've never seen it wear out, takes a week to fully cure, but you could walk on it the next day. We did a 67 TR4A last year and I climbed in and out of it countless time doing the wiring and it never hurt it any. Lot's of pictures at http://www.facebook....to/174180992411

Edited by ZeeNoEvil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...