HybridZ

Mobisquirt IPhone App

Challenger

Cool, but why the hell did they use Wifi?? Bluetooth would've been a much more logical choice. I just bought the bluetooth module and it works GREAT with TunerStudio.

What type of blue tooth module are you using on it?

Sorry for a little thread jacking.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is anyone having issues createing a account to use on his forum ?

I've tried 3 user name / email accounts and never get a reply email,

I would love to try this but my iPhone is still using iOS version 3.1.3 and his minimum version is 3.2, ( and no, I'm not going to upgrade my firmware)

Nigel

Is there anyone who has done a mobisquirt vs shadowlogger? Im trying to decide which one I want. Also could anyone recommend a cheap android based phone with bluetooth? I already have an Iphone so here in a couple of months if nobody has done a comparison I will probably do it.

One can only expect the best quality budget saving ideas from TrumpetRhapsody! Great idea thanks. I plan on going the shadowlogger route so Ill definitely get a nook for this. Has anyone tryed out the wyfly modules btw? It looks confusing to set up. Could use a little better explaining on the mobisquirt website.

• 3 months later...