HybridZ

WTB: 250 GTO replica

mono

Wanting To Buy a quality 250 GTO replica... Scorpion GTZ, Alpha 1, Mcburnie. Must be a fairly complete running example. Manual trans only. Don't bother replying with links to the high dollar dealer ads (seen them all). I'm a serious cash buyer for the right car. Please PM questions, details, info, pics. Thanks!

There is a very well done GTO here near Charlotte NC. It was built by Automotive Concepts, orininally an Alpha I Dealer. Don't think it's ever been advertised. It's driven on week ends and looks very authentic. I'll see if I can get some pics.

I have a '77 280 donor under the 250 GTO body. Just had it detailed this weekend. I am having some motor issues with it staying cranked. As soon as this is problem is fixed it will be for sale. I will send you some pics on Monday if you are interested. Thanks, Steve.

four tip exhaust with headers, Webers, sounds like a 250 GTO, hand made rivited aluminum vintage gas tank with NASCAR fuel cell, 72 spoke Borrani style genuine knock off wheels, Nardi, 5 speed w/shifter gate, roll bar, shoulder harness and seat belts, forced air brake coolers, hood pins, air scoops, correct trunk and quick gas filler and more...Great for street and track, just like the real thing!

post-12443-084817600 1325471375_thumb.jpg

post-12443-062394500 1325471493_thumb.jpg

post-12443-015419600 1325471547_thumb.jpg

post-12443-085287000 1325471633_thumb.jpg

post-12443-089867600 1325471696_thumb.jpg

post-12443-007236500 1325471782_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stopped by Thunderranch yesterday to see how my buddy Tom McBurnie was doing. He has a super sweet GT250 in his shop that belongs to a customer out of Nevada. The kit was done by the owner and it looks awesome. The car is a 77 with a LS1 in it. The interior is tan leather with a full race rollcage and Autometer guages. The reason Tom has the car is to sell it. If you are interested and need photos contact Tom or Jeannie McBurnie at www.thunderranch.com Tom also has a half completed car on a 77Z that the customer pulled the plug on. It has a 350 crate motor in it and Tom is looking for a buyer for it as well.

• 1 month later...

There is a very well done GTO here near Charlotte NC. It was built by Automotive Concepts, orininally an Alpha I Dealer. Don't think it's ever been advertised. It's driven on week ends and looks very authentic. I'll see if I can get some pics.

I have one built by Automotive Concepts. They were supposedly one of only 3 certified builders of the Alpha I in the U.S.