HybridZ

Rubber Fittings for Fuel Hardlines

Where can I find the rubber fitting seen on the top left of this photo? I've checked blackdragon and MSA without luck. Any other ideas? Even if someone could point me to where I can find chunks of rubber stock like that, I can drill the holes and cut to size.

IMAG0171.jpg

You guys are the bomb.... thanks for all the replies!

They are available with a Nissan Part Number.

In the fuel subforum custom solutions were discussed extensively.

Getting them locally would be the best. I went to the Fuel Delivery forum but did not see "Custom Solutions" subforum....... am I missing something? Would you mind just hitting me with the part number or a link to the subforum?

Thanks

The cheapest solution I can think of it this.

Get a new rubber mallet and cut it up to the sizes you need. Then use a drill press and drill out where the lines will run. Then cut it almost in half to slide the lines in. I can call you tonight and talk about it with you. I'll prob go this route since it is really cheap to get a black rubber mallet.

this is kinda off topic, but how important is it really to have rubber insulation? It seems like there wouldn't be that much vibration going through the lines, what would be wrong with just a simple metal clamp?

Stress fractures at the contact points with the clamp could be an issue... ;)